One of the most popular operating systems on mobile is the Android- A platform that has had the potential to increase your customer base by millions.

0
In-House Android Programmers
0
Years' Experience
0
Android Apps

RANGE OF Android App Development Services

At Neerja, We deliver a complete and wide gamut of Android Application Development Services for helping our clientele to successfully rub shoulders in the current IT scenario

Lifestyle App

E commerce apps

Utility apps

Social networking

Productivity apps

Multimedia Apps

Education Apps

Travel & Hospitality

HOW WE COOPERATE

Our company helps you select cooperation model based on your business requirements and size of web development project. Below are the assets:

 

Premium quality apps

 

Our developers and project managers have seen it all. We can foresee 80% of technical issues which could arise during a project and quickly solve the other 20%. This is why we never miss a deadline and deliver quality product.

Flexibility

 

We are a customer centric, solution oriented business. We develop partnerships to create solid value for our clients. We are flexible in our engagement model, delivery process and pricing model to deliver top value to our clients.

Maintain high confidentiality

 

We do everything digital under one roof. This enables total ownership of project through single point of contact. Tighter integration among various components ensure superior quality and timely delivery.

24/7 Support& Maintenance

 

Communication is key for each project. Our experienced team will thoroughly discuss your needs and propose the most cost-effective solutions. We are more than just your developers. We are your consultants.

100% Transparency

 

All of our clients have full access to our project management software so they always know how each stage of the process is going. We also frequently send project builds and project sketches.

TECHNOLOGY

 

Language Tool

Android Studio, Eclipse IDE

Framework

Android SDK, Android Native, Development Kit (NDK), Android DT (ADT)

Development

Java, C/C++, C#, XML

Versions

Android 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0

OUR APP DEVELOPMENT PROCESS

 
Idea
Strategy
UI/UX Design
App Navigation Development
Implementation
Testing and QA
App Deployment
Happy Client

Looking forward to an Android app development company that can live up to your expectation? You have reached the right place.