IT Service Desk acts a nodal point of communication and connect for all requests and concerns in an enterprise. Users and enterprises face a wide range of challenges including the need for quick service, a single point of accountability and the need to be empowered.
Enterprises level Challenges
- Future Ready – on time and effective solutions
- Enhanced Productivity – ease of usage and adaptation
- G-Local Experience – through regionalized adaptation of global service
- Smarter Systems – through extensive use of automation
- Collaborative Change – communicate and involve users at every
Neerja helps organizations to implement, transform, consolidate Service Desk leveraging our accelerators and solutions.
Service Components of Service Desk operations led by ITIL Methodology and driven by ServiceNXT™ Framework are:
- Self-Heal: Solutions developed as a part of Fixomatic™ framework enables identifying issues proactively and fixing them before the user notices
- Self-Help: Solutions developed as a part of Fixomatic™ framework empowers users to control resolution of their issues
- First and Second Level Support: Integrated Infrastructure & application support team responsible for restoring normal service operations and ownership of incidents / requests end to end
- VIP Support: Dedicated or designated team for differential services