Data Center Services
Enterprises are witnessing exponential growths, with innovation in supply chain, multiple delivery channels for customers and their relationships with global spread. Businesses need to act fast to meet the dynamic and changing landscape for customer and supply chain profiles with newer applications and connections. Today, the enterprise data centers continue to be the main service hub to drive innovation with a new paradigm for business agility and response. To meet the business need, Data Centre transformation and managed services continue to be core and key strategies for IT.
However, in reality, there are major challenges associated with data centers currently:
- Single Window of truth with automated management framework
- Silos of applications and need driven IT infrastructure.
- ‘Locked-in’ OEM vendor driven designs and issues with agility and scalability
The end-to-end Data Centre services include:
- DC Transformation Services
- DC Managed Services
- Hosting & IaaS (iStructure)
DC Transformation services
With three decades of deep experience in Infrastructure services, we are well recognized thought leaders for 'best-in-class' Outsourcing & System Integration.
Data Centre services are aligned to key Transformation solution themes:
- BLDC - Boundary Less Data Centres
- ROBODO - remote, Branch and Distribution Office
- Database transformation
- Windows 2003 Modernization
DC Managed Service
With Investment in People, Process and Technology - Neerja is a pioneer in remote infrastructure management.
We offer data center managed services including:
- Server / OS management
- Database Management
- Middleware management
- Storage and Backup management
- Production Operations
- Mainframe Services
Neerja Hosting & IaaS (iStructure)
Neerja plays an integral role at the center of your environment and acts as a trusted gateway and aggregator through which your business can consume services from various sources - on-premise private cloud, off-premise private cloud, as well as public/community and hybrid cloud.
Neerja's iStructure IaaS portfolio includes:
- Self-managed and fully managed Cloud Servers (Virtual Machines)
- Self-managed and fully managed dedicated Physical Servers
- Multiple storage tiers
- Daily backups
- iStructure Cloud Portal for provisioning resources and running performance and charge-back reports