Educational Website Development
We are pioneers in the field of the finest educational website developments when the website is aimed at prospective and current students, parents, donors and friends of the University, and/or prospective faculty. We work on Drupal open source, an enterprise level web content management solution. We are always glad to support educational organizations with designs of premium quality.
What Is the Importance of Educational Websites?
Education is an unending process and keeps on rotating at some stage or the other in a person’s entire life in different ways adding all round development. An education forms an integral part in developing an individual’s character. Though the need of education varies from age to age as during the growing years of a child he needs proper formal education whereby he gains knowledge on subjects related to mathematics, language and drawing. These are the subjects which forms the basis of higher education. While we talk of higher education it is imperative to note that in the last few years, degrees from reputed universities has been top priority for many students all over the world and for that you need an intellectual website created by an educational sector expertise professional and “Yes” we are one of them. Nowadays to boost its importance, virtual classrooms have taken placed so that a class of people who want to avail education from all walks of life can make use of it and increase their potential. There comes the need of Website Development companies like us realizing the need to tap the growth requirements of this sector for its clients in the extreme competitive environment. We understand your requirements better and try to tailor it to suit your present and future needs. We believe that we have an edge over this sector in educational website development than other development companies in terms of the expertise, innovation, potential resources and success ratio of the past educational sector clients we have worked with and we understand the parameters and limitations better in terms of quality output.
Our Expertise for Educational Website Development
We have in the past covered a handful of overseas projects in this domain working on Drupal platform for universities, colleges and schools catering to the small, medium and large level enterprises. While creating an educational and school website we need to take care of:
- Infrastructure Highlights
- Class of Audience
- Ranking Updations
- Intellectual Resources
- Facilities, Canteen
- Latest Updates Section
- Further Prospects
- Ask Us Now
- Career Aptitude Test
- Forums Section
- Education Blogs Section
- Education Articles Section
- Compare Section - Compare Colleges and Institutes
- Community Groups
- Classifieds on the Notice Board
- Education Store - Latest Books, Periodicals, Exam Guides and other Educational Materials.
- Resources Section - Education Loan Providers, Articles, Blogs, Community Groups, Books and Stationary Shops, Manufacturers of Stationary Items in your locality and Book Publishers.
- Admission Dates, Entrance Exam Dates and Results for various Programs, Scholarships, News and Events related to education.
- Other Informations.
How an Educational Website can save Your Time & Cost?
Because in today’s fast paced world, you are expected to have one. In today's business world, having a website is as important and necessary as it was having a mailing address, phone, a fax machine or a listing in the Yellow Pages in years past. A website enables your business to remain open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! It reaches out to prospective customers who are actually trying to reach your business. Your site will educate, inform, attract new customers and even generate revenue while you sleep. Websites are affordable and cost effective. Annually your cost of having a website may be less than the cost of a one-time print ad. The information on your site can save you time and money. For example, you can save time by reducing the number of informational phone calls that you receive such as “What are your Business Hours” and save money on printed promotional literature. Does your competition need a Drupal Site? If they do, you might want one too. If they don’t, this is a perfect opportunity for you to differentiate your business from your competition.
Top 10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Website
1. Your Business is Open to the World 24/7, 365 Days a Year Unlike your office that may be open from 8-5, Monday thru Friday, your website is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. There are many different time zones that may affect your business, which is why being on the web makes it time convenient for everyone.
2. It's Your Online Brochure / Catalog That Can Be Changed at Anytime A website is easier, cheaper and quicker to update than print material. Its' capacities are almost limitless which allow you to provide users with more comprehensive information. This will save you money on printing and distribution costs as well.
3. Reach New Markets with a Global Audience On the Internet, you aren't that local little business or campaign anymore. You have the potential to be seen by millions across the globe. Did you ever think your company would have the possibility of doing business around the world? Well, now you can. Without a doubt, the Internet is the most cost effective way to trade nationally and internationally.
4. Improved Customer Service By providing answers to questions on your website, sales and information requests can be processed automatically and immediately, whether someone is in the office or not. Online forms can be used to allow customers to request quotations or ask further information. Save costs by allowing users to download invoices, proposals and important documents.
5. Present a Professional Image For a small business, a well-designed website is a great way of instilling confidence and looking bigger than you actually are. In this day and age, customers assume that you already have a website. By now, your primary competitors probably already have a presence on the Internet. If they do, keep up with them and find ways to make yours better.
6. Sell Your Products Why pay expensive rent, overhead, electric bills, and all the other costs that go along with owning a bricks-n-mortar business? Selling in cyberspace is much cheaper and a good way to supplement your offline business. Providing secure online ordering is very affordable for even the smallest businesses.
7. Promote Your Services Lawyers, Doctors, Financial Consultants, Entertainers, Realtors and all Service oriented businesses should let customers know that they have a choice. Millions of users are referring to the web and are using company websites to make major decisions when they need a specialized service.
8. Gather Information and Generate Valuable Leads You can gather information about your customers and potential customers by using forms and surveys. Rather than going out and getting leads, let them come to you. This is a great tool for prospecting targeted customers looking to use your products and services.
9. Provides Instant Gratification People are busy and don't like to wait for information. Give them what they want, when they want it. If your product is suitable, offer them free samples or trials to download. This includes pictures, brochures, software, videos, Power Point slides, music and more.
10. Great Recruiting Tool Whether you are looking for talent or posting job opportunities with your company, your website is a great recruiting tool for building your business. We undertake each and every detail of your website that adds value to the students, clients thereby managing the overall performance of the website in an easy, user friendly way to attract and suit your potential clientele. So if in the near future you are looking for Educational Website Experts you can always use Drupal Services.